Moving/Reorganizing How To Backup on the Wiki

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Wed Jun 10 12:41:01 UTC 2009

Joe,

My first recommendation is to create sandbox pages under your name,
and if you think they are a mess, gut them and do a complete
reorganization.  Then, we can worry about moving everything
back/renaming/redirecting.  It helps knowing what you have to work
with and what can just be easily replaced rather than moving around
multiple pages.

For an example, check out what I did with the OpenSSH area and the
marc-kaplan/OpenSSH pages (if I haven't deleted them yet).  That may
help you out.

In regards on how do to that kinda stuff, I blame myself.  I was
assigned to make up the wiki playbook and got involved with some
family emergency, but my goal is to have it ready by the end of June.

Marc Kaplan
Wiki Team

--
Sent from my mobile device