Moving/Reorganizing How To Backup on the Wiki

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 10 12:13:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Joe Burgess<joemburgess at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really just need some help with how to move itesm around in the wiki,
> and if it is ok if I take the backup section of the wiki as my personal
> project.  I am new to ubuntu docs and am just looking for a little help.

Joe, sorry for the slow response to this. It's definitely a great idea
to revise the backup section of the wiki and tidy things up in that
respect. You're very welcome to take that on, and your efforts will be
very appreciated.

Moving pages is always a little bit tricky, and we generally recommend
that page moves be kept to a minimum if possible - but the wiki admins
can certainly help out if renaming is the only way to bring some order
back into those pages.

Have a look here for some guidance and feel free to ask again for
specific advice or assistance:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide/DeletingAndRenaming

--
Matthew East