possible collaboration...

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Wed Aug 12 17:16:00 UTC 2009

hey Belinda,

Many thanks for your email :) We should talk more about possible
collaborations. I'm keen at anytime to try and combine energies to do
cool stuff...I think the world of free docs is getting more and more
exciting every week :)

We are currently talking a lot in FM about generating educational
materials, so if you were looking for a sprint for the Desktop Course I
think there would be a lot of people interested in helping out...

adam

--
Adam Hyde
Founder FLOSS Manuals