Update of "ReportingBugs" by dougierichardson

Dougie Richardson dougierichardson at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 10 18:42:34 UTC 2009

Hi Brian,

2009/8/10 Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>:
> Its been a bit more than a month with the "NeedsExpansion" and
> "ContentCleanup" pages on that wiki page.  Is there more work that needs
> to be done to them?  If so could we possibly move the tags to the bottom
> of the page?
> I find them really off putting and worry that people may ignore the page
> since both of those tags may lead one to believe that it is wrong.  This
> would be a very bad thing for bug reports in Launchpad as the preferred
> method of reporting bugs in apport as they are much more complete than
> those reported via the web interface.
> Thanks again,
> Brian

You didn't respond to my last email and I had the impression you
didn't want me to change anything so I haven't.

The page still has the same confusing reference to 6.06 so, I've left
the cleanup tag but removed the expansion tag. I don't think this tag
would be off putting to anyone seeking information on reporting bugs.

I've cc'd the rest of the team, as I'm not always around.

Dougie Richardson
dougierichardson at ubuntu.com