usb-creator Draft

Augustina Blair missaugustina at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:43:00 UTC 2009

> I've taken the opportunity to make a few relatively small edits to the page
> in the light of your invitation

I think that flows much better. I tend to over-explain and then whittle
down. Is the naming convention LiveUSB or Live USB? I think I've seen LiveCD
as all one word which is why I referred to it as a "LiveUSB".

What's your plan for the document?

I was under the impression that this was needed for the system docs because
USB Creator didn't have a help entry. I more than happy to update the
corresponding wiki page if appropriate. I created a branch in bazaar and
once the text is approved I can tag it with DocBook and have someone review
it.

It's Phil's call on if this material, or another version of it, needs to go
into the installation guide. I think for the guide we had decided to focus
on CD and make references to special cases for simplicity, but the IG team
can correct me if I'm mistaken.

Thanks for the feedback!
Augustina