Ubuntu encryption

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 04:28:52 UTC 2009

Here's a link to the community documentation:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EncryptedFilesystemHowto

It does discuss that AES contains keys that are 128-bit in length.

The product is world-wide grown, but is sponsored by a company based
in the Europe, called Canonical. More about them here:
www.canonical.com.

Hopefully this points you in the right direction.

Andrew.