Ubuntu encryption

Denise Walker DWalker at NavigantConsulting.com
Tue Apr 28 23:12:12 UTC 2009

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to know if Ubuntu contains encryption.  If so, could you
please let me know if the encryption exceeds 64 bits.  In reviewing the
website, I was unable to find this information.  However, it seems that
this product is not U.S. grown?  Can you please confirm the origins of
Ubuntu?

I appreciate you assistance and would like to thank you in advance for
taking the time to respond to my questions.

Kind regards,
dw

Denise N. Walker
Navigant Consulting
One California Plaza
300 South Grand Street, 29th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Tel: 213.670.3257
Fax: 213.670.3203

This communication is from Navigant Consulting Inc. E-mail text or attachments may contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the title "received in error" to NCISecurity at navigantconsulting.com, and then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. In addition, this communication is subject to, and incorporates by reference, additional disclaimers found in Navigant Consulting's "Email Disclaimer" section at www.NavigantConsulting.com.

Navigant Consulting, Inc.
Company Registration Number: UK Ltd. 3641719
Registered in Delaware, USA
Registered Office Address: 30 South Wacker Drive, Suite 3400, Chicago, Illinois 60606