use of alerts on the help wiki

Andrew Sayers andrew-ubuntu-doc at pileofstuff.org
Tue Sep 23 05:35:03 UTC 2008

I've now branched the theme:

https://code.launchpad.net/~andrew-bugs-launchpad-net/+junk/helpwiki-newtheme

I've pushed a revision that fixes your bug and gets rid of the old
options.  I've tested these alerts in a wide range of browsers, and the
only issue is that the icons all have white backgrounds, which interfere
with the coloured backgrounds of the alerts.  Two solutions spring to mind:

1) Edit the icons to use transparent backgrounds.  This would break IE6
compatibility, assuming it can be done at all
2) Make the icons theme-specific, and edit the icons to use
matching-colour backgrounds.  I'll look into theme-specificity tomorrow.

	- Andrew