Overhaul of musicvideophotos

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:23:47 UTC 2008

Hi Matt,

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 20:32 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> Cool, thanks. As far as I'm concerned, you can upload now. thanks for
> the hard work!
>
> The only other thing I was going to raise was whether it is better to
> keep a separate section in the Video section about internet videos.
> But I don't have a strong feeling about it.

Thanks. Because many video formats can be played either in the browser
or on the desktop by the same player (Totem), I thought that separating
Internet and other videos might be confusing, especially since most of
the instructions would be the same for the two cases. The "How can I get
my videos to play?" section has enough keywords that people searching
for docs on Internet videos should find it.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull