Overhaul of musicvideophotos

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 15 19:32:45 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 08:03 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
>> It looks good to me. I think that in the audio section you have a
>> couple of troubleshooting subsections which look like they belong in
>> one of the other subsections because the content overlaps.
>>
>> So:
>>
>> 1. "How can I prevent CDs from playing when I insert them?" and "Song
>> names/cover art are missing/wrong for some songs" should be within
>> "Listen to audio files and CDs"
>> 2. "My portable audio player does not recognize songs copied from
>> Ubuntu" should be within "Use an iPod or other portable music player"
>> 3. "My microphone does not work or is too quiet" should be within
>> "Recording sounds".
>>
>> If you move those I think the section will be tidier and more intuitive.
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I've made these changes (patch attached) and
> plan to upload the patch in a day or two.

Cool, thanks. As far as I'm concerned, you can upload now. thanks for
the hard work!

The only other thing I was going to raise was whether it is better to
keep a separate section in the Video section about internet videos.
But I don't have a strong feeling about it.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org