Announcing the Ubuntu Manpage Repository

Dustin Kirkland dustin.kirkland at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:46:17 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Thilo Six <T.Six at gmx.de> wrote:
> AFAIK the man behind p.u.c is Frank Lichtenfeld

Thanks.

> nice indeed.
> I just found the first bug i think.  ;)

Feel free to open a bug, and feel even more encouraged to submit a
patch that fixes it--I could take that.

However, "dman" is not intended to be a long term solution, and I will
not be actively developing it.  It's proof-of-concept code only.

As I have said in this thread, my intention is to patch "man" itself,
as it has already implemented all of that sort of intelligence
already.

:-Dustin