Update of the Photo Section

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 10 07:34:18 UTC 2008

Hi Stephanie,

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Stephanie Mardell <stephmardell at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you a new member of the documentation team I have been assigned my first documentation tas - review of the Photo Section. Before I start to make any changes I thought I would seek input from the group regarding what do we want to include in this section.

Your proposed content looks sensible to me. How much of the material
that's currently in our musicvideophotos document would you envisage
rewriting, or is this mainly a restructuring exercise?

> Also I would like an idea of how much I should re-write or link to the original F-Spot manual.

It's best not to rewrite material that is already included in the
original F-Spot manual: just link to the relevant section in that
manual instead (which is what is currently done, I think).

If you have ideas for improving that manual, we can certainly consider
submitting them to the F-Spot authors.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org