[Implemented] Wiki banners

Duncan Lithgow dlithgow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 17:57:57 UTC 2008

2008/9/7 Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:
> I'm not asking you to agree with everything I say, because it's pretty
> obvious that you have different ideas about how a wiki should be
> developed to mine, and discussion of that is perfectly productive and
> healthy, but I do ask you to be collaborative and respectful.
I understand that. The best I can do given the way ubuntu-doc is
run/managed is to withdraw and keep my mouth shut. I can't say what I
think without being disrespectful - so I'd rather leave the good
people of ubuntu-doc to continue what is in so many respects great
work.

Duncan
PS. I never solved the issue of not getting mails from the ubuntu-doc
list, which of course has not helped. The ubuntu list admins never got
back to me and I haven't got around to reporting a bug or doing
something else to get someone's attention. I've been using mailman
email lists for about 10 years and I can't understand what's wrong.