Hardware Support

Marc Kaplan ubuntu-doc at technomensch.net
Sun Sep 7 11:54:54 UTC 2008

For those looking for something to do, if it meets with the community's
approval, I recommend that ALL documents linked to, from:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupport

Be moved to the main:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community section, under Hardware.

As you can tell, I did a little reorganizing of the HardwareSupport page
to help give some guidance to a "possible" organizational structure with
a logical flow.

Prior to moving these documents, I think they should be updated and
reorganized.

What does everyone else think?

There are a LOT of documents here and this would be a fairly large
undertaking as it will be lots of relinking, but less confusion for end
users between the 2 wiki's.  Isn't that what this cleanup process is all
about :)

Marc K.