Request to join the mentoring program

Bhuvaneswaran A bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 25 15:20:30 UTC 2008

On 8/25/08, Adam Sommer <asommer70 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM,
> <ANANTHAKRISHNAN.GANAPATHY at cognizant.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Phil,
> >
> > Thanks for the invite. I am interested in Ubuntu Server documentation.
> >

> Do you have any specific subjects you'd like to add to the Server Guide?
> The latest web content  can be found at [1].  There is newer content in the
> bzr repository, however.  There is a quick guide for contributing to the
> Server Guide in the Server Team Knowledge base wiki page [2].

You could also suggest topics and update the related wiki page with
your suggestion. You can also consider to proofread the existing
document. You can also follow through the document to
install/configure the applications. If you come up with any issues, or
if you think there is scope for improvement, please let us know.

Good luck!
--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran A