Request to join the mentoring program

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:22:29 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM, <ANANTHAKRISHNAN.GANAPATHY at cognizant.com>wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Thanks for the invite. I am interested in Ubuntu Server documentation.

Do you have any specific subjects you'd like to add to the Server Guide?
The latest web content  can be found at [1].  There is newer content in the
bzr repository, however.  There is a quick guide for contributing to the
Server Guide in the Server Team Knowledge base wiki page [2].

The Apache section could use some updates for Intrepid, if you're
interested.  I think it should better cover the custom tools like a2ensite,
a2enmod, etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  You can also find us in
the #ubuntu-doc and #ubuntu-server IRC channels on freenode.net.

[1]  http://doc.ubuntu.com/~mdke/test/serverguide/C/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase#Documentor%20resources

--
Party On,