i would like to help out

Kevin Soviero ksoviero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:59:26 UTC 2008

I've been using Ubuntu for 2+ years (not very long), and i felt bad
using something put together by volunteers in their spare time, without
giving something back. the only problem is that i cant program, at all.
so i kind of just stood back trying to find something for me to do, when
i found this, the writers of the official documentation. ive been doing
documentation for other sites about ubuntu, but wondered if anybody
would ever really see them.

i would really like to help out in writing documentation for people that
i know will see it.

anything i can do to help, just let me know!

-Kevin