help wiki theme improvements

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:32:55 UTC 2008

Hi Charles,

[CC'd to list]

On Sun, 2008-08-17 at 18:59 -0500, Charles Davis wrote:
> The talk pages could have the meta noindex tag, or be place in a section
> of the directory tree that is marked as out of bounds in robots.txt That
> should cover the issue of them diluting search results (at least for
> compliant offsite engines).

Removing the pages from search engine results is a start, but I think
it's more important to remove them from the wiki search results. I
haven't found an obvious way to do this yet, although I did stumble upon
a Moin feature for enabling Talk pages [1].

Thanks,

Phil

[1] -
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HelpOnConfiguration/SupplementationPage