Application for Membership

Willy K jawsthemeswimming428 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:55:05 UTC 2008

Documentation Team,

          I am interested in becoming involved with the Forum Wiki Team
(taking information from the UbuntuForums and moving, combining, and
formatting it for the Wiki). I have some experience running Ubuntu (since
around 2005) and I have used it on a daily basis. I am a pretty frequent
user of the Ubuntu Forums and enjoy learning about and researching Ubuntu
and Linux related topics. Currently I work as Network Administrator for a
Medical Association (unfortunately it is a Windows network). Please let me
know what this entails and how I go about joining. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Willy Kincaid