ubuntu-doc Digest, Vol 47, Issue 13

Pamela Weaver pamela at itwebcape.co.za
Thu Aug 14 15:28:05 UTC 2008

"I see many people who ask to be mentored, and Phil Bull and others do a
good job of replying, but it seems like few of the volunteers then
follow up. Has anyone measured this?"

I agree - I got a very welcoming response to my request to be mentored
but then got sort of lost trying to follow how it all works. I guess I
should have asked for help though! But then I was worried I'd be taking
up people's time mailing to the list asking for help to work on the
help.
I managed to do some stuff for the laptop testing wiki but I'm not sure
how to go about correcting spelling/grammar etc, which is what I was
hoping to be able to help with.