ubuntu-doc Digest, Vol 47, Issue 13

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 14 16:23:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I agree - I got a very welcoming response to my request to be mentored
> but then got sort of lost trying to follow how it all works. I guess I
> should have asked for help though! But then I was worried I'd be taking
> up people's time mailing to the list asking for help to work on the
> help.

No body is going to be bothered by you posting on the list with issues,
especially if you are a student. If you still feel uncomfortable then there
is likely at least one of us on IRC.

Which areas are you interested in?

> I managed to do some stuff for the laptop testing wiki but I'm not sure
> how to go about correcting spelling/grammar etc, which is what I was
> hoping to be able to help with.

There does seem to be a little confusion with Wiki issues but you can always
ask your questions here. The chances are that another student is wondering
the same thing.

Cheers,

Dougie