xubuntu assignment

George Lesica glesica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:50:41 UTC 2007

ok, i've been reading up on docbook, still a little confusing but i'd like
to try to cut my teeth actually editing something then seeing what someone
who knows what they're doing thinks about it...

i'm looking at the xubuntu assignments, is there are specific one i can
start in on for some "real world" practice?  i'd prefer to edit an existing
document if possible since that would probably be easier.  any suggestions?

also, the docbook tutorial is either wrong or some is weird in my copy of
the documentation from subversion... on this page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Contribute

the example file given under "a look at docbook" (right at the beginning)
doesn't exist in my copy of the src... the path i find that file at is:
~/ubuntu-doc/ubuntu/about-ubuntu/C

just a comment, i was kind of confused at first :)

-george

--
~ George T. Lesica
glesica at gmail.com