Accessibility Guide

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:24:05 UTC 2007

Hi Michael,

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 08:23 -0700, Michael Price wrote:
> I cleaned up the Accessibility Guide can somebody
> check it to make sure
> that is what you guys want before I go and clean up
> more wiki pages?

Nice work! Can I make a couple of small suggestions?

 * Try to emphasise on-screen labels and instructions, e.g. make things
like "System -> Preferences -> Keyboard" bold and application names and
on-screen labels italic. When the reader is switching between reading
the wiki page and carrying out the instructions, the emphasised text is
easier to find again.
 * For sequences of several instructions, use numbered lists, for the
same reason as above (its easier to follow)

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull