wordpress

Andrew Zajac arzajac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 22:17:38 UTC 2006

On 7/5/06, Andrew Zajac <arzajac at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/5/06, Lionel Porcheron <lionel at alveonet.org> wrote:
> > I will clean up the LAMP page.  Tomcat deserves its own page.  I will
> make a WebApplications page and link all the web apps there.

I cleaned up the server page.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Servers  I do not have the ability
to change the name of a page, though.  The PHPBB2howto page needs to
be renamed.  I put my version of it in place.

I added a Web Applications section to that page instead of creating a
seperate page for that - I think people would get lost otherwise.  I
added a page for Druapl there.

I have cleaned up the LAMP page and put the priority on php5 since
that is the default for Dapper (in main)

I still have to remove the LAMP installation instructions on the
individual pages and replace that with simple instructions to refer to
the LAMP page.  I am hesitant about that, since it can turn a page
that is very easy to execute into something more complicated.  I
dunno.

I also have to write the WebServerHosting page.

Please review what I have done.

azz