wordpress

Andrew Zajac arzajac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:24:44 UTC 2006

On 7/5/06, Lionel Porcheron <lionel at alveonet.org> wrote:

> That's right, but does all those features enter in a server @home topic
> than in the LAMP installation ? That is a good idea for another page
> (which basically only have pointers to other pages).

So I will start on a WebServerHosting page which will be more or less
aimed at the hobbyist first discovering how to host a server.

I will clean up the LAMP page.  Tomcat deserves its own page.  I will
make a WebApplications page and link all the web apps there.  I will
link the LAMP page on all the pages that refer to installing LAMP.

I finished the drupal page, BTW.  Please review.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AndrewZajac/drupal

I will do all this off my AndrewZajac page since this involves quite a
few pages and I don't want to start mucking around.  Once everything
it ironed out (it shouldn't take too long) the pages can be copied
back onto help.ubuntu.com.

azz