Help with new idea on wiki page

mah li mah.list at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:17:17 UTC 2006

Hi there all doc members,editors and maintenaners and cleanup crew like me
etc.I was browsing through the ubuntu wikitodo incomplete pages,i thought it
is worthwhile to put some categaries to finished articles,topic or
discussion.e.g.X window system,window manager related files in one categary
that is accesible in main page like wikipedia,so that user can browse
simmilar pages.This will help users as making categaries for finished
articles will certainly help in indexing cause right now the pages on wiki
are scattered and there is no central area from where we can look for exact
wiki page.User needs to search for the term or the title into the search
engine.
Ok if you say we already have categaries like categarycleanup and categary
documentation then let me tell you these are all for us,we can't think it is
same for normal user browsing wiki page.
Helppages on wiki should be easily accesible from the some central
pages.allthe quality content should be included or linked in it.
Tell me what you think?

cheers
mahesh