Edubuntu Wiki Cleanup

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 23:16:51 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 18:40 +0200, Will van der Leij wrote:
> Following this, we want to turn the edubuntu wiki landing page
> (wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu) into more of a site-map (like the Kubuntu wiki)
> since the static site (www.edubuntu.org) takes care of most of the
> information that is on it.

I have always felt that wiki-based documentation is better, as it can be
updated by anyone. Why not do it the other way around: move the
documentation from the static site to the wiki?

I had a very hard time going through the documentation on the static
site when I was setting up Edubuntu, as a lot of things were unclear,
and/or not documented for specific scenarios. Now that I have finally
figured things out, I would have loved to have been able to improve that
documentation once I had some experience.

--
Jeremy Visser
Email: jeremy.visser at gmail.com GPG id: CF13C41A