[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] VMware on the wiki

Stoffers, Robert LAC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Mon Dec 11 00:25:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was playing around with Vmware over the last weekend and thought I'd
take a look at cleaning up the relevant section on the wiki a bit.
Currently it is all over the place, but I found at the following page
the following note:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VMware

This is the future location of the VMware documentation on the Ubuntu
Wiki. This will be a collaboration of all the existing pages. Please
make edits to the other pages and  not this one. Note to wiki editors:
please use the string 'VMware' rather than 'vmware' or 'VmWare' in your
documents. This is the capitalization used by VMware itself. Thank
you!!!

The page is then just a list of other pages and a skeleton of what looks
like a guide to using Vmware.

What I propose to do is simply make the page above the main index page
for Vmware related information and just have /Player /Workstation
/Server (etc) hanging off that with appropriate links.
Thoughts/questions?

Cheers,

Robert Stoffers