minor correction on ubuntu FAQ

Jon Salenger salenger at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 9 07:44:56 UTC 2006

FAQ correction:

from Question: 'Can You Send Me Source CDs?'

Answer's last line:
...from Canonical for them cost...

should read: ...from Canonical for the cost...

best,

Jon Salenger

PS If this was sent to the wrong place, please let me know. I'm
sending to this mailing list re: Documentation Team page:  "New
contributors and members are always welcome. People are needed mostly
for writing and editing, but there are many other ways of making a
useful contribution. For example, simply pointing out errors (such as
typos, grammar and spelling, and technical errors) is an extremely
useful way to help."