Ubuntuguide.org translations

Matthew east matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Wed May 18 22:43:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 22:32 +0100, matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
wrote:
> > After a quick 30-second look at the source code of ubuntuguide.org, I
> > don't think it is that far off from being a "strict" document.   I'll
> > try to take a longer look at it later tonight.
>
> That would be AMAZING, thanks very much indeed! If you succeed, post it and
> i'll try the .pot conversion.

btw, I think that there are only 3 errors to fix: I tried changing the
DOCTYPE to strict and putting it through the w3 validator: there are 3
errors. Coincidentally (not), these are also the number of errors which
the pot converter threw up. We are getting closer... I know nothing
about these languages so I can't fix the problems, but its nice to know
that there are not too many!

Matt