the wiki FrontPage discussion rolls on

Bradley Coleman whorush at comcast.net
Tue May 3 04:57:54 UTC 2005

ari, its never too late or too small.  no need to be bashful.

everyone else, so it seems there's agreement on this, which i think is
great.  therefore, perhaps we should shift our discussion more towards a
hierarchy of levels?

i have a few points on the page here...

Is the ubuntucommunty different from the community tab on the top?
That’s going to be confusing for newbies like myself.

Also the support tab on top.  If I didn’t know the site and I wanted
support I'd go there and not to the wiki.

***this one i posted on the page, but here it is again.****
UserDocuemtation implies software?  Not hardware?  aren't the docs on
hardware also user docs?  perhaps user docs for software?  perhaps a
better explanation?