Apologies

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Mar 11 01:04:49 UTC 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 02:43:35AM +0200, Ari Torhamo wrote:

> This bazar has recently started to look a little too much like a jungle
> to me and for this reason I'm out too. I think Sean was doing
> outstanding job and I wish he had stayed. On the other hand I don't
> wonder he left - I'm sorry to say but in my opinion the quality of
> communication and discussion in the documentation team has been going
> down lately.

People, could please someone tell me what's going on?  We had a couple
of days of mess, then we reached an agreement that we don't want the
mess, nothing changed, and yet people are upset and go away?

I respect your choices, but I honestly don't get it.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>