Apologies

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Mar 10 15:48:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 01:33:16AM -0800, Corey Burger wrote:

> I have come in the last few days with some ideas, and pushed them
> quite hard. To this end, I have probably caused Sean Wheller to leave.
> I did not mean for it happen.
> However, now I uncertain about moving forward. What is the feeling of
> the other members?

Having been around here for quite a while, I noticed that the Docteam
has a tendency to slowly gather momentum, and as soon as things start
working nicely, someone comes in and starts posting 10 mails a day
asking to turn everything upside down.  I got used to it, but others
tend to get scared.

I definitely appreciate people like you, with great intentions, lots of
ideas and lots of energy.

But I'd really appreciate you to spend a bit more time playing together
with the others, and with the existing rules, before aggressively asking
to change them all.

Ciao,

Enrico

--