Quick Guide Status Report

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Tue Mar 1 19:59:19 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 21:15, Ari Torhamo wrote:
> I'm not sure what bits-and-bobs are (couldn't find them in my
> english-finnish dictionary :), but I just started reading the HTML
> preview and found an error in writing (I will carry on reading - maybe
> I'll find more). I would be glad to report them but I'm not sure were to
> do that. Is this list OK?

Hello Ari,

The new version is not yet online. But please do report any problems you may
find since there is no guarantee that all problems have been fixed in the new
version. You can also do a checkout of the source and create patches.
Here is a step by step that will help you get started.

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocteamStepByStepRepository

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author