KUDOS Unofficial Kubuntu FAQ

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Thu Jun 2 06:12:20 UTC 2005

Hello Abdullah,

You have done great work on the KUDOS Unofficial Kubuntu FAQ. This work has
come to the attention of the K/Ubuntu Doc-team who would like permission to
port the document to Docbook XML and store it in the official doc-team
Subversion repository for everyone to colloborate on. In doing so we would
also like to ask your permission to relicense the document under the terms of
the doc-team license which is a dual license comprised of GFDL and CC-BY-SA.

We would also like you to obtain a commit account to svn so that you may
continue to collaborate on the documents development with the other team
members.

We look forward to working with you and await your decision.

Many thanks,

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author