Automated Status Reports

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Thu Jan 20 19:24:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

Please see https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocteamWork "Marking what you do".

I have completed a second revision of the xsl used to generate the report
documents and created 'make status' target to automate building of these
reports.

The instructions are pretty basic. Not much for authors to do. What we need
now is that as authors will add the status and the authorblurbs to items as
they start working on them.

For a working example see the admin guide.

Enrico, it's up to you know to figure out how you want to get these sources to
mako. If you need more help on this let me know.

Anyone find bugs or want enhance ments please file a bugzilla and assign it to
me.

Thanks and enjoy,

--
Sean Wheller