HTML documentation is online!

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Jan 20 02:45:06 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 05:53:57PM +0200, Sean Wheller wrote:

> > In the meantime, me and mako will keep those pages updated by hand every
> > now and then.
> Great news. How was it built? From the current make file?

Yes, that's just the build/ directory put online.

> If mako has svn, xsltproc and gnu make installed on that host I can hack a
> quick make which you can cron.

I've been thinking about that, but it would mean that we could execute
arbitrary commands on mako's behalf by putting them in the makefile.

I could however build the tarball myself and put it online in my
low-bandwidth server, then mako could script a more secure
download+install.

Or, we can script something like:

  svn update
  cp ~/good-docteam-Makefile Makefile
  make all

And then manually approve the Makefile updates by copying them into
good-docteam-Makefile after review.

I've asked mako about that.

Ciao,

Enrico