Edubuntu Cookbook draft in documentation svn server

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Aug 6 08:52:25 UTC 2005

[Jerome Gotangco]
> As much as possible, I would like to keep the source format in
> docbook, as it gives us the greatest flexibility in publishing to
> various formats.

It also make it fairly easy to translate using the xml2pot and po2xml
tools from the poxml pakcage.  With these tools, the docbook file can
be converted to .po files for translators, and the translated .po file
converted back into a translated docbook file for publishing. :)

I'm not aware of any other formats making it this convenient to
translate documentation.