Recent changes to Ubuntu

Mary Gardiner mary-sounder at puzzling.org
Thu Apr 7 06:32:24 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005, matthew.east at breathe.com wrote:
> But it is a good idea IMO both to make a statement and also to get in
> on the loop via a representative if poss. Is ANYONE on the docteam
> going to be in UBU? enrico? If so maybe that is a good time to bring
> it up. If not, then perhaps before so that it can be discussed there.

I will be there on the 25th April (I live in Sydney), and if there's
noone else there then I'd be more than happy to discuss it with
developers there. However, I'd really like to have something firm to
discuss, and if we do decide to have a go-between, a go-between to
(virtually) introduce them to.

-Mary