UDD survey results

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Nov 18 22:52:58 GMT 2010

On 19 November 2010 06:34, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste at canonical.com> wrote:

> On November 18, 2010, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

>> Anyway, I don't know the net promoter stuff. I certainly don't see how
>> you get 1-in-35 being "-35".
>
> Doh,
>
> My mistake, you are right. I completely missed the 9 people who gave it a 10.
>
> So indeed, the net promoter score is (12/46)-(13/46) = -0.02 which is a lot
> less negative.

Obviously there is some question here about whether respondents see a
'8' or '9' as indicating the same degree of enthusiasm as whoever
decided it should be 9-10.  Perhaps a more objective question, next
time round, would be "_have you actually_ suggested that other people
should (or shouldn't) use this".

Anyhow, this does seem to mesh with the other feedback: there are some
people who don't like the idea at all; there are some who are pretty
positive; most are willing to like it but hitting various problems.
Which we will fix.

--
Martin