VT console font

Daniel van Vugt daniel.van.vugt at canonical.com
Tue Jul 19 02:23:35 UTC 2022

No upgrades, always fresh installs for me.

Yes I noticed there's some automatic high-DPI detection in plymouth and then
gnome-shell matches it. It works on some laptops but not others, certainly not
my 4K desktop. I would advocate changing the DPI threshold for that but at the
same time don't recall it ever working for console fonts -- they're always too
small AFAICS.