+1 maintenance report

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 21 19:08:56 UTC 2021

Hey there,

Le 21/06/2021 à 18:29, Brian Murray a écrit :
> I had also looked at tiff / pylibtiff and used import-bug-from-debian,
> from ubuntu-dev-tools, to create http://launchpad.net/bugs/1932588 which
> I tagged 'update-excuse'. However, looking at the proposed migration
> report I don't see the bug listed. Is that because the bug doesn't have
> a task for the tiff package which isn't migrating?

Yes, the references are listed for the component the bug is report
against which in practice is often not useful. One workaround would be
to make the bug also list tiff so it would be picked by the report,
though that means keeping an invalid entry since there is actually no
problem in that source. We should perhaps standardize on an extra tag
'update-excuse-<source>' and teach the report to parse those to cover
such cases?

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher