+1 Maintenance Report

Chris MacNaughton chris.macnaughton at canonical.com
Tue Jun 22 08:55:29 UTC 2021

Over Thursday and Friday (15 - 16 June), I worked on a few packages:

- pylint: had a python 3.9.5 bug that was already resolved upstream.
Cherry-picked the upstream fix for us to carry
- senlin: Recent point release changed a default port so the
autopkgtests needed updating to test correctly
- dulwich: The autopkgtest failures all seem to be related to failures
in breezy (below)
- breezy: The breezy package tests are currently broken on python 3.9.5
(lp: 1932313). I've been discussing this with the breezy project on IRC
and will pick this back up on my next rotation
- cpufreqd: We synced in a change from Debian that adds a new dependency
(cpupower-dev) on PPC64el. Ubuntu doesn't currently have that package so
discussing how to get it built in Ubuntu as well.

Chris MacNaughton