+1 maintenance report

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 21 16:29:34 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:57:57AM +1200, Robert Ancell wrote:
> The packages I managed to resolve issues for on the week 14-17th June:
>
> - xscreensaver - merged from Debian.
> - v4l-utils - had one test that had timed out, but worked once retried.
> - micropython - diagnosed the build failure, found the commit that fixes it
> upstream and filed https://launchpad.net/bugs/1931955 to show on
> update-excuses page.
> - libcamera - diagnosed the build failure, found the commit that fixes it
> upstream and filed https://launchpad.net/bugs/1931958 to show on
> update-excuses page.
> - notcurses - diagnosed the build failure, contacted Debian upstream with
> suggested fix which they applied. Filed https://launchpad.net/bugs/1932103
> to show on update-excuses page.
> - tiff - breaks pylibtiff due to deprecated defines in header file that
> aren't handled in pylibtiff. Proposed fix upstream
> https://github.com/pearu/pylibtiff/pull/128 and noted on Debian bug
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=989951.

I had also looked at tiff / pylibtiff and used import-bug-from-debian,
from ubuntu-dev-tools, to create http://launchpad.net/bugs/1932588 which
I tagged 'update-excuse'. However, looking at the proposed migration
report I don't see the bug listed. Is that because the bug doesn't have
a task for the tiff package which isn't migrating?

--
Brian Murray