Security Support - Re: Let's Discuss Interim Releases (and a Rolling Release)

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 2 08:49:50 UTC 2013

Colin Watson [2013-03-01 16:49 +0000]:
> While I think monthly image releases make sense, I don't personally like
> the notion of monthly updates at all

FWIW, I fully agree, I was just contemplating how we would implement
it in the easiest possible manner should we have to do it at all. I
would really like hear about some significant user group who would
actually use those; if we create them proactively without much demand
we just have replaced a big release every 6 months with six smaller
releases every month, which feels like "we want a RR, but not really".

Martin