Minutes from the Developer Membership Board meeting, 2012-08-27
laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 27 20:27:30 UTC 2012
Meeting started by Laney at 14:01:21 UTC.
== Meeting summary ==
* Review of action items
* micahg to document the zentyal packageset (Laney, 14:03:19). This is still outstanding.
* micahg to ping beuno regarding CC discussion on whether upload rights
should confer membership (Laney, 14:03:35). Scott Ritchie started this
discussion with the DMB in private. All DMB members are to respond and we are
to make a decision outselves.
* stgraber to clean up coredev/motu duplicate package set rights (Laney,
* remove scott from ubuntu-core-dev until he signs the CoC (Laney,
14:06:49). For clarity, this refers to Scott James Remnant. Done, with a note
that if he decides to sign the CoC then he will be readmitted.
* Laney (tumbleweed) to contact the uploaders of unused packagesets (Laney,
14:07:15). Sugar done, schooltool carried. There was a short discussion about
other packagesets; see the below action items.
''ACTION:'' laney to delete network-manager packageset (Laney, 14:09:08)
''ACTION:'' laney to contact menesis about schooltool packageset (Laney, 14:09:17)
''ACTION:'' laney to contact TB to see if netbook/unr/mobile packagesets are
still needed (Laney, 14:09:29). Done:
*Per-Package Uploader application: Keng-Yu Lin.
''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Keng-YuLin/PPU (Laney, 14:10:41).
This application was discussed and voted on. The outcome was:
* Grant Keng-Yu Lin PPU to fwts
For: 5 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
Members voting for: Laney tumbleweed barry bdrung micahg. Keng-Yu Lin's PPU
application for fwts is approved.
''ACTION:'' stgraber to add ppu for lexical to fwts (Laney, 14:55:48).
* Next chair
''ACTION:'' next chair cody-somerville (tumbleweed) (Laney, 14:58:00)
The meeting ended at 14:58:03 UTC.
== Action items ==
* laney to delete network-manager packageset
* laney to contact menesis about schooltool packageset
* laney to contact TB to see if netbook/unr/mobile packagesets are still needed
* stgraber to add ppu for lexical to fwts
* next chair cody-somerville (tumbleweed)
Iain Lane [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer [ laney at debian.org ]
Ubuntu Developer [ laney at ubuntu.com ]
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the ubuntu-devel