Patch Pilot Report 2011-06-09

Kees Cook kees at
Fri Jun 10 01:13:02 UTC 2011

Here's what I worked through today:
    reviewed and approved xen MIR
    reviewed and approved apg MIR
    reviewed and rejected accountsservice MIR
    Not actually ready for a merge, no action taken.
    Needs fixing, no action taken.
    Reviewed, merged, uploaded.
    Blocked by Oneiric sync request, no action taken.
    Blocked by upstream submission, no action taken.
    Proposed merge needs additional work and Oneiric branch. Requested a fix.
    Already being worked on my slangasek, no action taken.
    Needs Oneiric patches first. Requested a fix.
    Wrong merge target (has been uploaded to -proposed). Marked as merged.
    Wrong merge target (has been uploaded to -proposed). Marked as merged.
    Bug already had additional information requested, but I feel a special
    responsibility to fixing stuff that was broken by compiler hardening.
    Updated patch and changelog, uploaded to oneiric.

Kees Cook
Ubuntu Security Team