Default Desktop Experience for 11.04

Alex Launi alex.launi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:46:46 UTC 2011

I can honestly say that when I am not in a unity environment, I don't feel
at home. I bounce back and forth between ubuntu and osx, and when nvidia was
broken, and when I'm in osx, I often find myself trying to 4 finger slide,
throwing my mouse to 0,0, tapping super, and generally evoking unity idioms.
unity has very quickly made itself a *very* natural part of my workflow and
i couldn't imagine working without it any more.

It's leagues beyond anything I've ever used, and I am massively impressed
with what we've created.

--
--Alex Launi