proposal: delegates (including map to person names and lp ids)
stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Mar 26 17:58:12 GMT 2010
(resending original mail at , this time with names, launchpad ids and irc
this is a possible list of delegates for packages found in universe. confirmed
means that the person in question already volunteered to take that position,
unconfirmed means that I didn't get an answer (yet).
* kde: drop, covered by Jonathan Riddell (~jr) [Riddell] already.
* server: drop, covered by Scott Kitterman (~kitterman) [ScottK] already.
* mythbuntu: Mario Limonciello (~superm1) [superm1] (confirmed)
* mozilla team: Alexander Sack (~asac) [asac] (confirmed), Micah Gersten
(~micahg) [micahg] (fallback - confirmed)
* ubuntustudio: drop, response time was not too good in the past.
* xubuntu: Cody A.W. Somerville (~cody-somerville) [cody-somerville]
(confirmed), Lionel Le Folgoc (~mrpouit) [mr_pouit] (unconfirmed)
* desktop (gnome): Sebastien Bacher (~seb128) [seb128] (unconfirmed)
* netbook: merging with desktop? still needed? maybe Didier Roche (~didrocks)
* edubuntu: Jonathan Carter (~jonathan) [highvoltage] (unconfirmed), Stéphane
Graber (~stgraber) [stgraber] (confirmed)
what do you think? Anything you disagree with? Any other delegations that
should be made? Any ideas for everything where's a question mark?
Finally, as Emmet asked me via irc: Should delegates be able to acknowledge
freeze exceptions, in case the package in question is seeded *only* by the
Personally, I'd like to be conservative and defer that idea to lucid + 1.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/attachments/20100326/2d18c857/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-devel