proposal: delegates for ubuntu-release
stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Mar 5 23:44:52 GMT 2010
this is a possible list of delegates for packages found in universe. confirmed
means that the person in question already volunteered to take that position,
unconfirmed means that I didn't get an answer (yet).
* kde: drop, covered by Ridell already.
* server: drop, covered by ScottK already.
* mythbuntu: superm1 (confirmed)
* mozilla team: asac (confirmed), micahg (fallback - confirmed)
* ubuntustudio: drop, response time was not too good in the past.
* xubuntu: cody-sommerville (confirmed), mr_pouit (unconfirmed)
* desktop (gnome): seb128 (unconfirmed)
* netbook: merging with desktop? still needed? maybe didrocks (unconfirmed)?
* edubuntu: highvoltage (unconfirmed), stgraber (confirmed)
what do you think? Anything you disagree with? Any other delegations that
should be made? Any ideas for everything where's a question mark?
Finally, as Emmet asked me via irc: Should delegates be able to acknowledge
freeze exceptions, in case the package in question is seeded *only* by the
Personally, I'd like to be conservative and defer that idea to lucid + 1.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/attachments/20100306/b9339086/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ubuntu-release